Thursday, January 3, 2008

Test Test

Hey there, internets. I just felt like making a blog for no discernible reason. I guess I was just kind of drawn to it because I've been reading more blogs and webcomics recently, and blogspot's layout is so rounded and clean looking.

I don't really know what I'm going to post here, as I've been reluctant to post mundane details of my life on other blogs (you know who you are). I think I'll try talking less about specific personal details, and more about the random thoughts that are always running through my head. Whatever I write, I should really write it, as I have been aspiring to write professionally.

Anyways, you (if there's anyone out there reading this, which I doubt), can probably expect reviews and opinions on movies, games, or anything Japanese, lists of websites that I think are totally dope, insane ramblings, and some passing thoughts of things that "seemed like a good idea at the time." Who knows, maybe if I figure out a good way to put drawings on the computer, and learn how to draw again I can use this to post lame experimental webcomics

No comments: